Only one day and 100 km of journey you will need to make a journey through time from modern Kiev to frozen 1986. During this day, you will not just see, you will plunge into the past, touch the tragedy, visit the most famous places of the Exclusion Zone.
More than 25 locations are waiting for you on this tour:
- Chernobyl itself, the town-museum of tragedy.
- Disappearing ghost - Pripyat.
- Kopachi, the buried village.
- The nuclear power plant and the 4th power unit are three hundred meters from you.
- Arch is one of the biggest mysteries of the Soviet Union.
We guarantee that the information of the guides of the Go2chernobyl team will be a discovery for you. And the panoramas and landscapes of the Zone will bump into the memory for a long time.
At each of the locations of the tour you will stop; we do not see the area from the windows of the bus, we are immersed in reality.
Load it, and free up the phone memory, there will be a mass of photos.
Before going back all the tourists undergo radio-logical monitoring, you will know exactly for sure if you managed to “grab” the radiation.
Book a tour with promo word: "Funtime" and get 5% discount -> Link.
Video about excursion to Chernobyl